Full-Service Legal Counsel For Your Business
For more than 60 years, the attorneys at Wiener and Wiener LLP have offered experienced, practical business guidance to businesses when they require legal assistance. Our clients include sole proprietorships, family businesses, and corporations with national and international interests.
In all matters, we provide personal representation, and work hard to help those we represent meet their legal and business goals. Call 610-821-8600 to discuss your particular situation.
Which Business Issues Do You Need To Take Care Of?
With offices in Allentown and West Palm Beach, our firm serves clients throughout Pennsylvania and in Florida. Our commercial law practice covers a broad spectrum of services, including:
- Business formation — We can help you select the optimal entity and state for business formation or incorporation, based on extensive knowledge of personal liability concerns, tax considerations and other factors.
- Contracts — Our attorneys provide skilled guidance on preparation, review and negotiation of business-critical contracts, from noncompete and nondisclosure agreements to buy-sell agreements and commercial leases.
- Business litigation and dissolution — If issues arise, we can help you resolve a dispute or, if it is in your best interests, dissolve the business or arrange a buyout of your share. We use negotiation, mediation and litigation to resolve partnership disputes and other stakeholder controversies, including those leading to a necessary dissolution, or “business divorce.”
- Commercial real estate — We offer comprehensive representation in commercial real estate sales and purchases, including pursuit and negotiation of advantageous bank loans or other lender financing.
- Estate planning for business owners — Our law firm offers skilled guidance with business succession planning, as well as individual estate planning services.
Meeting Your Business’s Legal Needs
We also offer ongoing counsel on taxation, employment law concerns and a range of other business law issues of financial and personal significance.
This includes a full range of legal and ongoing operational issues faced by owners, partners and stakeholders in family-owned businesses.
We work closely and directly with business leaders in many different industries and economic sectors, from construction, manufacturing and technology services to retail operations and professional practices.
If you want to speak with a lawyer equipped to provide innovative, solution-focused legal services, please contact us. You can call our firm, or schedule an appointment online.