Launching Your Business Entity
Many of our clients first turn to us when preparing to launch a new business; they recognize that key decisions at this juncture will impact their profitability and sustainability well into the future. With offices in Allentown, we serve throughout eastern Pennsylvania, offering services covering all aspects of the business formation process.
Based on our decades of experience, we are able to grasp each client’s unique business objectives and concerns. Likewise, we understand that cost control and expense planning are always important considerations when embarking on a new venture. In most cases, we are able to provide a fixed cost option so that you will know upfront what you will pay and what that investment will accomplish.
Call 610-821-8600 to discuss your particular circumstances.
Counsel For Entity Selection, Tax Law Considerations, Financing And More
Our attorneys have assisted hundreds of clients with their startup initiatives. Our work in this area spans a broad spectrum of industries and economic sectors, from closely held technology and manufacturing companies to construction companies, service-based operations and professional practices. We offer:
- Advice targeting selection of the optimum entity for your needs, such as a limited liability company or partnership (LLC or LLP) or specific type of corporation
- Coverage of the benefits and trade-offs associated with forming your company in Pennsylvania, Florida, Delaware or another state
- Exploration and pursuit of potentially advantageous financing options, including grants and low interest loans available through government agencies
- Diligence in completing all necessary filings and assistance with other matters such as the drafting of a partnership agreement, buy-sell agreement or various operating agreements
- Ongoing counsel throughout the lives of our clients’ businesses, including representation in litigation if needed and adept handling of matters such as business succession and estate planning
- Knowledgeable guidance in matters pertaining to tax law, with an aim toward reducing your liabilities.
Guidance At Every Stage Of Your Business’s Development
Whether you are in the early stages of business planning or your small to midsize company is taking the next step and the details matter more today, a lawyer at our firm is here to help. Our work together can begin with a productive consultation focused on your goals and the scope of our business law services. Simply call our office, or reach out to us online for a prompt response.