More Than Six Decades Of Estate Planning Experience
Our law firm tailors its estate planning services to specific client needs and has done so since founding partner Howard “Bud” Wiener entered practice more than 60 years ago. Attorney Stephen Wiener, recognized as an accredited estate planner by the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC), has also concentrated in this important area throughout his 30-year career.
Our firm is based in Allentown, and maintains an office in West Palm Beach, enabling us to offer fully individualized, comprehensive planning services to clients in Florida as well as those in eastern Pennsylvania. We find that many clients originally from the northeast United States relate to and communicate best with an attorney who shares similar roots.
Please call 610-821-8600 to schedule a confidential consultation.
A Personal Approach To Estate Planning Considerations
The need for a legally sound estate plan that reflects your current situation, wishes and goals is not dependent on how wealthy you are. Whether you have relatively modest assets or millions to protect, a lawyer at our firm will conscientiously explain the options and strategies that can best benefit you. We will not push services or tools beyond your needs, but we will prioritize your interests. Our services include:
- Drafting basic, simple wills and other critical documents — such as powers of attorney and advance health care directives — for people who want to protect their families without incurring undue expense
- Fully assessing client needs and preparing more sophisticated estate plans for those who will benefit from the creation of living trusts, special needs trusts, family limited partnerships, business succession plans, gifting programs, long-term care planning or other steps
- Providing comprehensive probate and estate administration services after the death of a loved one, with emphasis on guarding our clients’ interests and minimizing family conflicts and associated stress and costs
- Helping owners of family businesses establish a plan for passing the entity onto future generations
- Resolving estate-related disputes between family members and others by means of mediation and negotiation and, when necessary, litigation
Helping Maintain The Value Of Your Estate In Pennsylvania And Florida
A lawyer at our firm will hear you out and offer clear, practical guidance. We have the in-depth knowledge of taxation, recently developed estate planning tools and unique family considerations to help you make confident decisions and obtain peace of mind. To schedule a consultation, please call our office, or contact our firm online anytime.