Comprehensive Legal Services For Buyers, Sellers And Developers
Our firm is an innovative, highly efficient resource for developers and business owners throughout Pennsylvania who are pursuing a wide range of initiatives involving real estate. We have decades of experience securing financing, structuring and closing transactions, overcoming zoning and land use hurdles, and representing our clients in contract and tax disputes.
Based in Allentown and West Palm Beach, we serve clients in both Pennsylvania and Florida. Our clients include many local developers, construction companies and business leaders. Our lawyers also represent many out-of-state parties venturing into our market and in need of respected, well-connected local counsel.
Call 610-821-8600 to arrange a confidential consultation.
What Real Estate Issues Do You Need To Address?
Our knowledge covers the full spectrum of commercial real estate development projects and purposes: industrial, retail, office complexes, multifamily housing, mixed-use and more.
You can turn to our firm for:
- Due diligence and rigorous protection of your interests in the purchase, sale, like-kind exchange or other transfer of real property
- Exploration of all financing options, adept handling of negotiations, and detail-focused contract and documentation review
- Title insurance services through our affiliate, Omega Abstract Company, an agent for Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company
- Drafting, review, negotiations or litigation associated with commercial property and business lease agreements
- Representation before municipal boards, zoning commissions and other governing authorities in matters of zoning, planning and land use — a specific area of strength for attorney Joel Wiener who also has extensive litigation and appeals experience
- Counsel on entity selection and formation for a specific project or business in full view of tax liabilities, personal liability concerns and other issues
- Evaluation of your position and pursuit of a real estate tax assessment appeal when needed
Leveraging Our Experience To Serve Your Needs
The partners in our firm each has 30-plus years of experience, including deep business law backgrounds that underpin our full range of legal services. We prioritize risk mitigation, efficiency, timeliness and value.
To schedule a consultation, please call our office, or contact us online.