Guidance In Tax-Related Legal Matters
At Wiener and Wiener LLP, we stay abreast of ever-evolving tax codes and government taxation practices in order to provide top-notch planning services and solution-focused representation. We are led in this practice area by attorney Stephen Wiener who provides comprehensive tax law guidance to both businesses and individuals. Steve also frequently represents clients before the IRS and state tax agencies.
Please call 610-821-8600 to discuss your particular situation.
Reducing Tax Burdens For Individuals And Businesses
Our decades of tax law experience extend across the spectrum of federal, state and local tax concerns faced by our clients. Our proven strengths include:
- Providing situational and ongoing tax planning advice, working collaboratively with qualified accountants to identify strategies for managing and reducing tax liability
- Representing business and individual clients who face IRS audits and must confront various disputes with other taxing authorities
- Pursuing offers in compromise, payment plans and other viable solutions for those who owe back taxes or have unfiled returns
- Representing business owners, corporate officers and others who face IRS collection actions and trust fund recovery penalties associated with unpaid payroll taxes
- Challenging local tax assessments that place an unfair burden on business owners and may be based on inaccurate real estate valuations or other errors in fact or interpretation
- Providing comprehensive business formation and estate planning services in full view of our clients’ tax concerns and viable approaches to minimizing tax liability
Serving Clients In Allentown And Beyond
Our direct knowledge of the workings of various tax authorities, including the IRS, both the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue and the Florida Department of Revenue, and numerous local authorities, could prove to be essential assets for you. We strive for efficient negotiated solutions whenever possible but also have the litigation background to take your case to court if necessary.
For a consultation with a lawyer to discuss your important tax concerns or other legal issues, please contact our firm. You can call us, or reach us online. We are here to help you make the best possible decisions in defense of your financial interests.